Sunday, May 24, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


This is an online gallery of my artwork. I created this site in efforts to keep track of my own personal 'creations' and even share with a select few. There are probably three mediums I use collectively and individually. First are my Pen and Ink drawings which are by far my favorite. Second are pencil drawings. Lastly, combining the first two into Photoshop and giving them some color is the third medium i have found myself. Also, I play with some photography on and off, so a doctored up Photoshop picture will find itself in here occasionally.
My guess is you will find a lot of random genres as well as sporadic pieces, which perhaps gives you insight into a little bit of who I am. Many artists have a single honed in style and are known for a certain types of art but I feel I am across the board in subject matter. This may be perceived as someone who is not serious about their art, but I don't really care. I'm not a professional, some of my stuff really sucks and other pieces are pretty good. I love art and its fun to create it. And so I will document my interest of creating art in this blog.
Lastly, if you are reading this, I actually would love to get some advise on how I can improve as an artist. Your critiques are not viewed as insults. Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment